Nebulization for Contamination Control
Benefits of our technology
MICRONICE™ technology, patented by TEKCELEO, is used in a wide variety of fields within the bio-decontamination and pharmaceutical sectors. Our sprayers can diffuse different types of formulations and biocides such as hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), hypochlorous acid, or peracetic acid, thus demonstrating their effectiveness in sectors such as bio-decontamination.
For instance, bio-decontamination with hydrogen peroxide allows for the sterilization of medical equipment, the decontamination of transfer locks, passboxes, pharmaceutical production areas, laboratories, operating theaters, and all areas of experimentation and biosafety where hygiene measures are essential. Thus, our atomizing nozzles are used by disinfecters in hospitals and laboratories because the nozzles’ features meet most of the expected criteria:
- Resistance to disinfectant liquids, such as hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) or hypochlorous acid, or peracetic acid (specific vibrating membrane nozzle model)
- The ability to control the volumes diffused to the nearest tens of microliters (allowing the disinfected rooms to be available for longer)
- Controlled, uniform deposition on the surfaces
- Precise control of the flow rate and atomization cycle.
- A silent atomization process without compressor (no overpressure in the enclosures).