Diffusing for better care
What makes our range of nebulisers special is the Micronice® technology (use of an amplified vibratory micro-perforated membrane system), which can generate micro-drops on the micron scale (4 µm, 8 µm and 12 microns) (higher droplet size upon request for micro-dosage and film coating).
For example, our battery-powered technology can therefore be incorporated into aerosol therapy devices with no alteration of the liquid drug:
- Adjustable flow (per nozzle): from 20μl/min to over 40ml/min
- Adjustable droplet size: from 4μm to over 50μm
- Scope for miniaturisation (nozzle dimensions: 20x16x16mm)
- Very low power consumption < 3W (running on batteries)
- No dead volume
- No temperature increase in nebulized product, no alteration of formulas
- Very short time response
- Silent (<35dBa)
- Possibility of adjusting membrane according to use
The medical uses of nebulizers encompass the following functions: liquid nebulization for aerosol therapy, humidification of mechanically ventilated respiratory tract, administering of drugs during laparoscopy, aerosol generation in the fields of toxicity and microbiology, diffusion of biocides for sterilisation and bio-decontamination.