TEKCELEO is a company that industrializes products using its own know-how in mechatronics and piezoelectric technology. We are known for our ability to provide creative and practical solutions focused on our client use cases. Our offer focuses on two product lines: MICRONICE nebulizers and WAVELLING motors.
TEKCELEO has built a highly innovative team with a recognized know-how in mechatronics and piezoelectric technology. The company is composed of a multidisciplinary team of engineers and physicists who have all the necessary tools to integrate the different technologies composing a product: mechanics, plastics, thermics, electronics, embedded software…
All Tekceleo’s operations (design, manufacturing and marketing) are ISO 9001 certified. The company has an electronics laboratory with scientific analysis and control equipment, latest generation design and simulation software and an industrial production area. Production is carried out in our facility in Sophia Antipolis, France.
TEKCELEO operates in various industries such as: medical, automotive, aeronautics, space, defense, industry & measurement, cosmetics, home automation, household appliances… Our customers are large industrial groups as well as small and medium-sized companies, leaders on their market or start-ups.
Our key dates
- 1999 : Creation of TELEMAQ, R&D company under contract specialized in the field of piezoelectricity, by Mr. Jean-Denis Sauzade.
- 2006 : Patent registration of the electronic nebulizer
- 2012 : ISO 9001 certification TELEMAQ
- 2013 : International license transfer for the use of a piezoelectric nebulizer in aerosol therapy
- 2016 : Creation of TEKCELEO, spin-off of TELEMAQ, aiming to industrialize and market the innovations created by TELEMAQ
- 2018 : Patent application for the piezoelectric motor with integrated sensors
- 2019 : Installation in the Sophia Antipolis Business Pole and acceleration of the international activity (> 50%)
- 2021 : Obtention of ISO 9001 certification for conception, manufacturing and commercialization (TEKCELEO)
FOCUS ON JEAN-DENIS SAUZADE, CEO AND FOUNDER OF TEKCELEO
Jean-Denis has a passion for innovation and product development at the crossroads of technology and applications. Convinced that innovation is the greatest asset (and ultimately the least costly) for maintaining competitiveness and employment in a company, he created TELEMAQ in 2000, wich has become TEKCELEO in 2017.
Recognising that technologies are increasingly available but overly abundant and less user-friendly, he has taken up the challenge of upgrading technology on behalf of companies and individuals.
Department head and program director at Thales Underwater System (Sonars), in 1992 he won first prize in an entrepreneurship competition organised by the Thomson Group and created TechSonic (a company specialising in ultrasound). Then successively technical expert for the European Commission, Director of Development at ECA (an underwater acoustics company) and CEO of Comat (instrumentation for the space industry).
Jean-Denis qualified as a mechanical engineer from Arts & Métiers Paristech; he received his Doctorate from the Ecole Centrale de Paris and completed an executive MBA at HEC.