Aerosol Generator Mesh Nebulizer
In the family of ultrasonic nebulizers, vibrating mesh nebulizers and aerosol generators, the very recently TEKCELEO-patented MICRONICE™ technology, is based on the coupling of a piezoelectric transducer with a micro-perforated vibrating membrane (amplified vibrating mesh nebulizer). Initially developed for aerosol therapy in the medical area, this miniature electronic nebulizer or electronic spray device meets a variety of nebulizing, aerosolization or atomizing requirements for applications including veterinary care, humidification, aerial surface disinfection, fragrance diffusion or liquid dispensing …
MESH NEBULIZER PRINCIPLEWhen a liquid comes into contact with the membrane subjected to high vibrating displacements due to the amplified piezoelectric transducer, it is « extruded » in a cloud of monodispersed micro droplets on the other side of the membrane via microperforations. The size of the drops, the flow and the aerosol plume are modular parameters and adaptable to requirements. This principle of this amplified vibrating mesh nebulizer is the most performant in the world in terms of flow rate and liquid viscosity. To understand better the principle of our amplified vibratory mesh nebulizer, you can view the following videos:
MESH NEBULIZER CHARACTERISTICS
- Nebulising a wide range of products : water-based, alcohol-based, suspensions.
- Adaptable flow (per head) : between 100µl/min to over 20ml/min.
- Adaptable drop size : between 2µm to over 50µm.
- Miniaturisation capability (head dimensions: 20x16x16mm).
- Very low power consumption < 3W (battery-operated).
- Absence of dead-weight volume.
- No temperature increase of the nebulised product
- Fast response time
- Silent (<35dBa).
OUR PRODUCTS: two types of mesh vibratory nebulizersOur PLUG&SPRAY mesh nebulizers are modular. We propose two types of aerosol generator head for downward spraying orientation or for omnidirectional diffusion. We offer 3 standard meshes for 4µm, 12µM or 40µm monodispersed aerosol. The very fine 4µm aerosol is proposed for aerosol therapy and fragrance diffusion, the medium fine aerosol 12µm for ultrasonic humidification or aerosolized decontamination and the heavy aerosol 40µm for µl liquid deposition.
- P&S-T45 with integrated tank for a downward use
- P&S-360 with deported tank for an omnidirectional use
- Click here to order a demonstration kit :
- ACOUSTIC FOUNTAIN (1.6MHz and 2.4MHz high-frequency ultrasonic nebulisers).
EXAMPLES OF APPLICATIONS
- Bio decontamination : contamination control of small or medium volumes. Chamber decontamination. Biocide atomization.
- Sterilization: Medical devices sterilization by H2O2 atomization. Packaging sterilization, etc
- Medical : aerosol therapy, humidification of the respiratory tract, “spotting” function (reagents drop deposition, microdispensing), etc.
- Veterinary : pulmonary drug administration
- Cosmetics : perfume diffusion
- Disinfection : airborne surface disinfection. Odour elimination.
- Thermal comfort : ambient air humidification
- Industry : electronic circuit cooling by jet cooling. Industrial humidification. Additive manufacturing.
- Agriculture : application of phytosanitary products