Our aerosol generator kits are currently used in more than 30 laboratories around the world for research or sample analysis. It is particularly appreciated for compounds requiring not to alter the atomized solution (no thermal nor pressure changes).
This specific device, in laboratory and research environment, can be used as a spray dryer atomizer, a droplet generator, a precise humidifier or even an airborne disinfection device, as it can support H2O2.
Our research based use cases are particularily diversified :
- Contamination of samples with micro-organisms
- Research on viruses and bacteria
- Research on aerosols
- High precision coating and materials study (can be adapted to temperature > 150°C)
- Research on battery (Lithium-ion or hydrogen fuel cell)
- Research on vaccines (Dry vaccines)
Do not hesitate to contact us if you want to share your use case and see if our device can help you in your experiment or developments !