A unique control capacity for a miniature nebulizer
The principle of vibrating mesh nebulizer makes our technology suitable for multiple use cases :
- Integration into modular devices (Set & Forget),
- Mobile or portable equipment (disinfection robots),
- Miniature instruments, and handheld devices (medical inhalers).
The electronic control of these nebulizers allows for great flexibility of use. The very low inertia of the liquid leads to very low response times (a few milliseconds). Combining these two properties and the very low power consumption (2W/nozzle) gives our customers critical, lasting competitive advantages.
The principle of this technology (derived from medical nebulizers) gives the user the ability to alter the flow rate, diffusion time, quantity of liquid and diffusion cycle, all in real time. By design, the user has the ability to control the size of the drops, the maximum flow rate, the type of liquid (viscosity, surface tension, density, corrosion), and the shape of the spray (under customer specification).
Our range of Micronice® Electronic Nebulizers:
Our evaluation kits are designed to make it easier for our customers to get started with the technology. The use of these “Plug and Spray” (P&S) kits allows each customer to quickly learn the technology and to validate their functions by easily setting their parameters. Each category of kit is designed for different types of use.
- The “P&S-T45” Kit focuses on both testing liquids for nebulization and laboratory use for “manual” liquid atomization (substrate, microorganism, targeted contamination…).This Kit is limited by the size of the tank and the orientation of the nebulizer (45° from the vertical), compensated by its ease of use and change of atomized liquid.
- The “P&S-360” Kit’s objective is to validate the parameters of the application in order to integrate the technology into an equipment or machine being developed by the Customer. This ready-to-use (Plug & Spray) kit makes it possible to nebulize or diffuse liquids in all spatial orientations (360°).
Once the Customer has validated its operating parameters (particle size, liquid volume, deposit quality, flow rate, operating cycles, etc.), the Customer enters the “Service” or “Technical Support” phase to integrate the Micronice® technology into its equipment, device or system. Tekceleo is prepared to serve its customers by providing them with all the assistance required for the proper functioning and control of the nozzles, ensuring After-Sales Service (ASS), and helping them integrate the proposed technologies.